Whether your Colorado real estate serves solely as your vacation home, or as an investment property as well, there are numerous benefits to owning real estate in Winter Park.
Winter Park, Colorado offers small-town charm with the benefits of luxury amenities. You’ll find skiing, hiking, access to water sports, nightlife, historical tours, and more, due to its proximity to other beautiful mountain towns in Summit County.
Benefits of Owning Colorado Real Estate
The experts at Mountain Metro recommend doing your research before deciding to invest in your own Colorado real estate. It’s easy to see why many clients do end up falling in love with Winter Park and eventually purchase a second home here. When you want to get away from it all, you can head to Colorado for sun or snow.
With so many Colorado homes for sale, how do you choose where you’d like to invest? Here’s a look at why we recommend Winter Park:
- Scenic Drives – Colorado is known for its beauty, and you can take in much of it on scenic drives in the comfort of your car. Whether you explore the French Gulch drive, Boreas Pass, or Highway 9, you’ll love being able to return to your Winter Park home to stretch your legs afterward.
- Walking, Hiking, and Biking Trails – There are trails for all levels of athleticism near Winter Park, including Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve, Burro Trail, and Blue Lakes Trail. Bikers will also find adventure of all difficulty levels, whether you’re cycling as a family or as an advanced trail rider.
- Skiing (and other winter sports) – A list of benefits to living in Winter Park wouldn’t be complete without mentioning its epic snow! From downhill skiing to cross country, snowshoeing to snowboarding, Winter Park has it.
- Water Sports – With upwards of 300 sunny days in Colorado, don’t forget to make a splash. You can go kayaking on Lake Dillon, whitewater rafting on the Eagle River, or try paddleboard yoga on Maggie Pond.
- Nightlife – Winter Park is home to numerous distilleries, plenty of shopping, and delicious restaurants. You can stick with your favorite, or try a new one each time you visit your Colorado vacation home.
Benefits of Colorado Vacation Homes
Having a vacation home in a bustling tourist destination can help increase the value of your investment. The next time you’re browsing Colorado homes for sale, look for ones that provide convenience not only to you but to other travelers as well.
Pros of a Vacation Rental
- Additional income
- Long-term appreciation of the home value
- Convenient access to popular vacation destinations
- Some expenses are tax-deductible
- Property management companies can handle to leg work for you